It’s Time to Clean Up


So much sun this summer. Thank God for His grace and goodness. How are you friends? Hope you are doing well and enjoying this summer.

Today, I’m discussing a title – it’s time to clean up. Perhaps, you are someone like me who likes to sometimes do some clean up in my house. I like to look into my room and see something to change, something to fix, and something to clean up. I have had several occasions when I found things in my room or house that I didn’t need. I packed them and gave them out.

Sometimes, it could be when a need arises from outside or someone asked me for something that I’ll remember I’m not using it, so I’ll give it out.

A lot of times, we have more than we need, and we still feel we don’t have enough. It’s like that, as humans. The 80/20 rule states that we use only 20% of what we have 80% of the time. In other words, there are only few things we use most of the time out of what we have. And that calls for some clean up!

When we have a lot of things in our room, it may look so clumsy, jampacked, and stuffy. We may find it difficult having space for important things, while trivial things litter everywhere. This is similar to what we have in our mind.

At times, we may have thoughts that are unimportant littering our minds and give no space for important ones. Our minds may be so congested and overwhelmed with petty insignificant thoughts, and that disallow us from being productive and effective in our lives.

It’s important we do some clean up. Starting from how our room is, to how our mind is. If you have something you are not using, and you feel someone else needs it, you can give them out. And if you have something you are using, and you think you have more than enough, you can share with those who don’t have. That is a generous spirit!

If you have thoughts in your mind that are not adding value to your life, you should let them go and receive better ones. 

It's time to clean up your mind of bad thoughts. It's time to clean up your life of bad habits. It's also time to clean up yourself of bad past, bad relationship, bad connections and so on. 

There are many important things to do in this life than to be dwelling on bad thoughts. I believe you will keep getting better as you take time to clean up your mind and rid it of bad things. 

Fill your mind with your purpose. Fill it with your future. Fill it with God's words and promises; His word will come to pass in your life and you will have a great testimony. 

I see you making progress in every area of your life. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!

To read the previous article, please click on this link: Feeling Discouraged?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!