Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!


Welcome back friends. Thanks for stopping by. I’m so excited to share this moment with you as I celebrate my 60th birthday. I’m so grateful to God for making me see 60 good years on the land of the living. This is a lot and it’s a big deal for me.

I have seen the Lord’s goodness, His mercy and compassion. I have seen the hand of the Lord in every area of my life. When things were difficult; when life was turbulent, the Lord rose for me, He stood by me and made Himself a shield for me.

I can’t start counting all the goodness of the Lord. They are so innumerable and unquantifiable.  

I thank God for my dear husband (of blessed memory) who served the Lord all through his life and left a great legacy behind. I thank God for my children (both biological and adopted), my siblings, my extended families, my friends, my colleagues and everyone who has been of great blessing in my life. 

I can’t count all the people I’ve met in my life – all the people who have been so great and loving, kind and friendly, I say a big thank you to you all.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life – it is to trust the Lord. That in every situation, the Lord is in charge and He’s supreme in all things. He’s reliable and dependable. And He will never disappoint you. He will never fail you. Though man may fail you, the Lord will not. He will always make things work for you.

You may not understand what He’s doing. But be patient, He will surely make things work together for your good.

And for me, even as I look into the future, I’m full of hope. I believe the Lord and I trust His word. I know as He has said in His word that what the eyes have not seen, what the eyes have not heard, what has not enter into the hearts of men that the Lord has prepared for those that love him, is what He will do in our lives.

Be encouraged dear friends, and trust in the Lord. And He will surely make your way glorious and His word fulfilled in your life.

Kindly say a word of prayer for me if you can on this special day of mine. Thank you so much. And God bless you!

To read the previous article, please click on this link: How to Overcome Self-Condemnation

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Biola. The Lord in whom you trust bless and keep you and all yours . Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you Mummy Bisola . May the God almighty that has been with you all these years continue to protect you and your children . May the almighty God grant you many more additional years on this planet in good health , and in the service of the Lord.
    Congratulations and enjoy your day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, the next steps of your live shall be more Glorious than the former in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to my darling Big Sis❤️ love you more๐ŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you Auntie. Keep excelling all round ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to my beautiful, darling, sweet sixteen sister. Thank God for this milestone, I rejoice with you and your family and pray for many more years of milestones and may you continue to enjoy the abundant blessings of God throughout your journey in life iJmn amen ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waooooo, congratulations to you mommy abiola indeed you're a wonderful woman and mother. An elegant, beauty, radiant and women of valour. On this special day of yours ma, I declare the Lord's blessings upon you, you will live long to enjoy your labor. Accept my heartfelt congratulations to you ma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday grandma ๐Ÿฅฐ. God will continually bless you, keep you safe and healthy. You will never know a better yesterday, you will continue to multiply on all sides.
    Best wishes with lots of love ❤️ from your grand granddaughter (Tiara)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday maami ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday sweet mummy, more beautiful years in good health and sound mind in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you my sister. I fervently pray that the Grace of God will continue to be sufficient for you. Have a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday mummy! You're so beautiful. May the Lord continue to show you his goodness and grant you long life in sound health.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. Happy birthday. The almighty God will keep you, you will celebrate many more years to come with good health in Jesus' name


    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday ma. May the good Lord continue to keep and bless you. Many more years in health and in wealth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!