This Is What We Are Doing


Welcome back friends. I appreciate you stopping by. I want to continue where I stopped last week. 

Going through the week, many heavy thoughts flooded my heart. At times, I couldn’t overlook them. I was thinking about so many things. Essentially about the problems in Nigeria and how we are going to find solution to them. 

I was majorly thinking about solutions. 

I know we’ve talked about problems. And we’ve created enough awareness about what’s going on. But now it’s time to act. It’s time to do what we can do to bring hope and life to our people. Sometimes when I think about so much problems that we have in Africa, particularly Nigeria, I wondered where we are going to start or how much we have to do. 

But you know what, whatever we have in our capacity to do is what we would do. We would not overlook or commonize what we can do. Everyone of us has a role to play and we must play it, whether big or small. They are all important. Nothing is a waste.

So, everyone of us must put hands on deck and liberate our nation from the siege that is holding us back. We must help our people and the society.

Looking at the kind of person that I am, I don’t like seeing people in suffering. I don’t like when people are in pains or difficulties. I always like to help. And by the Grace of God, there are people whom I have financial commitments on. There are those whom I’m helping one way or another with their businesses, work, house needs, children, and so on. I’m saying this because I know it’s important I share what I’m doing so that people will know I’m also a doer and supporter of good things.

I love to help and do every good thing for people. I can’t just take my eyes off people’s needs. I always wished I had opportunity to do more. Because every time I see people in need, it puts concerns in my heart.

As part of what my team and I are doing, we are organizing a give-away campaign to those who are in need, especially widows and orphans in Nigeria. We are giving out different items – clothes, shoes, bags, food stuffs, household materials, and so on, to them. We are trying to bring more balance into the system. 

There are some of us who have more than enough food to eat, and clothes to wear. Let’s share out of what we have. Let’s give to those who are in need. This is the only religion that God our father accepts as pure and faultless —James 1:27. It will be so honoring and fulfilling and glorify our father who is in heaven.

For as many of us who have items to share, please contact us, and let’s share those items with people in need. We are not asking for much. It is basically whatever you have that you feel you no longer need or have a substitute for; you can give them to us. 

Also, please communicate this to family and friends. Let’s share the word and let people know that we are ready to make our own contribution and change our nation for good. God bless as you do so, and make you flourish in every area of your life. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!