Ha! I Was Wooowwwed, And I Want to Say A Big Thaaannnkkkk Yoooouuuuu!


Seriously, I was blown away! The event went well. My son and his wife had a good time of their lives during the wedding ceremony we had last weekend. People were saying ‘Ha! O ye yin o’ —meaning it was indeed a great and marvelous occasion. I’m grateful to God and his people. People surrounded me like I’ve never seen. They helped me. Everyone was doing something. Nobody was left. I was wowed. 

I saw how people gave their time, energy, resources, money, everything toward the success of the ceremony. To say I’m grateful is an understatement. I can’t fully express how happy and elated I was throughout the program. I’m so so grateful.

And this event has taught me something special— that people indeed are God’s blessings. Just as the way I mentioned in my book Life in God’s hands —that no matter what, people are God’s blessings in our lives. 

I saw it again. I saw the love, the gesture, the care, the supports, the sacrifices and everything. I’m indeed grateful. I can’t mention all the names here, but I’m so grateful to each and everyone of you. May God continue to bless you.  

While as people, God has created us together and brought us together, He wants us to appreciate one another. He wants us to value our relationships. He wants us to cherish the love, the care, and the supports we receive from one another.

The Bible says “God made solitary in families” because he wants us to be together. God values togetherness. He values relationships. That’s why he wants us to have and cherish good relationships. Everyone of us is special. Because everyone has something special to offer. We have different roles to play in each and everyone of us’ lives. We help each other. We support each other. We do things for each other.

As the ceremony went, people were all over me, helping and supporting me. For sure, I couldn’t have done all alone. I got massive supports from people that blew my mind. My family, my friends, my relatives, my coworkers, and everyone, were all there, giving supports in every way to make the event a success. 

I say once again, I’m grateful. I know I can’t thank you enough and I just believe that this good thing that you have done is a seed. The Lord will multiply it and make joy and happiness never cease from your home. We’ll keep celebrating good things. And the Lord will perfect all that concerns everyone of us and our families. Thank you so much and God bless you.

PS: My son and his dear wife are also specially sending their deep appreciation as well. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Biola, sorry I couldn’t make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is not a problem, many more celebrations coming on the way.

      Delete
  2. When god is at the center of it all it is well with our souls. God bless everyone and continued blessings upon Deji and Bisola marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Auntie Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! It was indeed a glorious event. All glory be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful you are part of the event. Thanks and God bless.

      Delete
  5. Awwwn love you mom God bless their union

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a wonderful event! God bless the new couple 💑 and May you continue to enjoy all the blessings God has in store for you ma 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wedding. So happy for you sis. May the Lord bless their union in Jesus mighty name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. I'm grateful and we will continue to celebrate the goodness of God in our lives.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations ma. God will uphold them and their new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ma. More celebration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!