How I'm Planning My Year


Hello friends, how are you doing this new year? Hope the first week has been good for you. The year is still fresh. And we’re still in the mood of the new year. Though for some of us, work has already started and everything has gone back to normal. (Laughs!) 

We must not forget the fact that we must make something new for ourselves this year. We must do something new this year. We must see how we can add more value to our lives and people around us. 

Just from now, we will all start counting days or months to our birthdays for this year, time is going and things are not going to be the same. We should set our plans for the year and begin to work on them. 

For me, I plan to do many things this year, especially things that I’ve been postponing. I want to help people more this year. I also want to improve myself. I want to work more on learning, reading books, and working more on my projects and some of my financial commitments. 

I also want to reduce spending time on unnecessary things and focusing more on important things. And I’m also working on improving myself in the knowledge of God and His word. More so, with my children, I’m trusting the Lord to perfect all that concerns them and all of my adopted children. I know God will help me this year and I’ve planned to engage the Grace to work for me. Nothing shall be impossible.  

 And for you, my dear, I believe you can also achieve your plans this year. If you need motivation or the incentive to take action, you can do that for yourself or get around like-minded people who would encourage you to take action. If you need to motivate yourself, look at what you want to do now and why you want to do it. You should find reasons good enough to do what you want to do. That would be the best way to motivate yourself. 

Motivation comes from finding reasons for doing something. Making more money can be a motivation. Helping people can be a motivation. In fact, avoiding pains, having desire for happiness, success, satisfaction, and fulfillment, can be a motivation. 

Whatever your motivation is for the new year, find it and let it drive you towards taking action. If you’ve started taking action, that is good. Keep at it till you get it done and it becomes successful. I see you making progress in your life and in the lives of those around you. Stay blessed and have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. I really celebrate God for this new year, I plan to achieve more learning skills to improve unique wisdom Montessori schools. I equally want to save towards a better tomorrow and to read the whole bible to completion this new year.many things to accomplish this year.I pray for God's backing and grace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year in Jesus name. More grace of God to manifest and appreciate you ma sharing. Stay blessed with more ground to conquer for Christ in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!