A BIG Thank You


I’m so overwhelmed by what I saw in these past few days. In fact, I don’t know where to start. It was so engaging and at the same time so exciting. People came out in their numbers with full support and showers of love. I can’t mention all the names or count every event that happnened. But everything was so beautiful. People were so endearing and supportive. I’m just so grateful. 

There were those that I’ve not met for a long time, we met this time. People were calling and texting me from different quarters. There were those who came from different places, far and near, inside and outside the country, to make this celebration of life of our dear mama a memorable one, I say a big thank you to you and I’m so grateful.

Even with the whole situation of the country, and how the COVID-19 has affected a lot of things, people still came out and devoted themselves to support and see to the success of the ceremony. There were those who gave their money, time, energy, and other resources to make sure this program came out successfully. I know I can’t thank you all enough. I pray the Lord bless you far beyond your expectations.





And I’m so grateful to God for his Grace and abundant blessings in my life and the life of my children, my siblings, my friends, my extended families, and all my well-wishers. You are all so special to me and I thank God for your lives and I know that we will all live to fulfill his glory and purpose on earth. Thank you so much once again and God bless you.

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great king."  Psalms 48:1-2

Please you can watch the music video we did for our mama on YouTube via this link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!