LIFE Is Predictable

 


Growing up, I wouldn't believe this- " life is predictable ", How? We had always been taught that life is mysterious and whimsical. It happens anyhow and you don't know what will happen to you. You don't know if God will help you or somebody will hate you. It's always by luck or by fate. Nothing is predictable. You can't plan anything. You just subject yourself to luck and miracles. 

To say life is predictable, I don't mean change will not happen one way or the other. But you have the power to make it and turn it to the direction that you want. And because it is inevitable, it happens anyways. 

But with the old mindset that I had, it is easier to believe that there is absolutely nothing you can do about predicting your life. You just wait to see which direction your life will go. There's nothing you can do about the government or the condition in your country. You just believe that God would solve all the problems and if He does not, there's nothing you can do. These and many more were the ' deadly mindsets ' I had growing up. 

But when I discovered that life is predictable, I realized that I can plan my life and predetermine what would happen to me. Somebody once said " the best way to predict your future is to create it."  This means you have the ability to determine how your life and future would be. I am where I am today because of what I did or didn't do. Nobody is responsible for what happens to me, except me. It was a shocking revelation coupled with mixed feelings of why I didn't know this much earlier in my life. 

But anyway, it wasn't too late for me to begin to organize my life and plan a better future, and with the understanding that my life is already in God's hands , it's a victory-assured life. I have the assurance that I will live my life in health, wealth, peace, joy, abundance and all the good things of life if I will only follow the principles that guide these things. And I will keep working on them everyday and keep getting better on my approach at life and my knowledge and understanding of the provisions of God that are available for me and everyone.

* Please share your thoughts and comments below

- Excerpt from my book, Life in God's Hands. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!