‘Do Not Fear’


This past week has been amazing. Calls and messages flooded my phone. I had to keep my phone charged so that I could receive all the messages and calls. Thank you so much once again for the love and care. Now, I know indeed I’m blessed with God’s people.

And how has your week been? Hope it has been great and splendid. Couple of things happened this week that I thought I should share. But then I remember we have a continuation of the 5 lessons I learned in my marriage that I started couple of weeks ago. I will definitely finish that discussion. But today, I quickly want to share something I learned in this past week and also encourage you my dear.

I remember the word of God which says ‘do not fear’. It was mentioned in the Bible like 365 times. Some people have said that it is for each day of the year, since we have 365 days in a year. God was particular about our health and well-being everyday. I often wondered why God would tell us to not fear when there are so many things to fear about.

Before the wedding of my son, I had so many expectations and concerns. I was full in my mind with so many thoughts. I was thinking this was something I’d never done before or know how they do it. So I was anxious about every little thing. 

I was planning, thinking, and praying. But you know what? God already planned the day. He made it happen. The event was beautiful and marvelous far more than my expectations. He simply took over the program and made it His. It was such a memorable event. 

All my fears and worries had suddenly disappeared and I had peace. I wondered what I had really done to receive such level of honor and extolment on that day. 

This signal something important to me that God always has our best at heart even when we don’t know and still worry about a lot of things. And he will surely perfect all that concerns us. He said he will not leave us fatherless. He will care for us and make his face shine upon us. 

We should not be afraid of the future because the future is settled in his hands. It’s just for us to walk in it. We should keep doing our work and walk in his plans. We should be rest assured that as we put our hopes and confidence in him, we will not be put to shame and he will take us to our glorious destinations. 

And as we celebrate Mother’s Day today, I pray for more wisdom and strength for our mothers. May we celebrate more goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, and eat the fruits of our labor on our children and husbands in Jesus Name. God bless you all. 

Much love! ❤️


Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you ma. Do not fear and for us to have it for each day of a year is a pointer that God is already interested in our dealings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christiana AdebayoMay 23, 2022 at 4:02 AM

    Beautiful write up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 60 – How It Feels Like!

Embracing A Journey of Resilience And Gratitude

Welcome to 2024, Friends!